Saturday, January 16, 2010

First Week of Work: TRAINING!


Sorry to anyone who tries to follow me on my blog, I was experiencing some internet difficulties in my apartment and was unable to connect to update my blog. Which in a way was good because i have been so busy this week with Training that It has been just draining every ounce of energy that I have left after giving it all to the Magic of Disney in EPCOT.

After 5 days of intense training at The Seas, I had my assessment today and passed with flying colors! I've "Earned my Ears" as we call it and am ready to fly solo. The last 5 days have been grueling for a number of reasons. It is just impossible to think that I have only been here for less than a week and a half. It feels like its been two months. Working at The Seas with Nemo and friends is good for the most part. I can't wait to get out there on my own and jump into rotations. I had a great trainer but I am totally ready to not be running drills and see what working the ride and show is really like. haha.

I've been missing everyone a lot lately. Being in Disney World, a place where I only have had memories with my family makes me wish that they were there and that we were on vacation. But I am making plenty of new ones now and I can't wait to have visitors and show them around my new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment