Thursday, January 7, 2010

Disney Day 3!

Today I decided that it would be wise to ride my bus route to epcot to see how long it would take to get to work so I could plan accordingly. I found out that it took 10 minutes. And in those ten minutes I saw just how diverse the Disney College program kids are. Everywhere around me someone was speaking a different language. Whether it was chinese, spanish, english, or german everyone was from someplace different. Sitting on the bus amidst all this was a strange feeling. While they were all speaking in theor native tongue so fast to one another, I couldn't understand a thing they said. Yet, I knew that I could never have that anonymously public conversation that they were having. Speaking english would be completely understood among just about everyone on that bus. It was a weird feeling, yet it gets me excited knowing that I will be working at the most diverse park withing walt disney world.

No comments:

Post a Comment