Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Days Off Don't Get Any Better


After a 46 hour week of hard Disney Work, i was excited to finally have a day off. And when you live in Walt Disney World, your days off honestly don't get any better. This morning I started my day out by registering for a cast member only, backstage tour of the Expedition Everest roller coaster in Animal Kingdom, which was a limited, 15 person availability and I was lucky enough to get in, (this tour will be next week, February 2nd, so be on the look out for that blog!) I then went to the Magic Kingdom in order to get my little sister Emma the best birthday greeting she had ever received, took one of my roommates to the best show in Fantasy Land of which she had never seen, moseyed on over to EPCOT on the monorail and went Soarin' then went under The Seas, talked with a turtle, watched Mickey Scuba Dive, traveled around the world, stopped in Japan to watch a Candy Art demonstration and then a drum show, stopped in Norway and went on a Viking Adventure on the Maelstrom, and leisurely made my way back to my quiet Disney apartment home. Days off don't get any Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment