Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Universal Adventures



After much inner debate, I decided to purchase an annual pass to Universal Studios, to which I have never been before. Last wednesday, me and three of my friends headed outside of our "world apart" that is Disney and be-bopped over into those very parks. While I did feel like perhaps a slight traitor, I was exceptionally excited, for many reasons. I was about to enter into two parks that I had never been inside before. There is nothing quite like that brand new feeling you get from doing things for the first time and everything that I would be experiencing at Universal would be completely new. I was also excited because I was about to see, first hand, the amazing structure that is The Wizarding World of Harry Potter which is to be opening soon. This day trip to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure was a ton of fun. In the parks from open to close, we were able to do just about every single ride we wanted with little to no wait. (and let me tell you, being able to just walk on to The Hulk and Dueling Dragons was a fantastic feeling.) This trip offered us all a chance to escape from the all encompassing world of Disney and get away from it all. I laughed that on my day off away from Disney, I still chose to spend it inside a theme park, but hey, that's just my life right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment