Sunday, March 7, 2010

Midway Reflections

It's hard to believe that I am already into the second week of march. My program is already halfway over and I am torn between thinking that it has gone by so fast and that it is taking forever. I really love working here in Disney World and I am dreading going back home in a way. I don't really know what all I will be going home to and it will be the big test to see if this internship was really worth it. There is always the option of extending my program and staying through the summer, or even into January but I am not really sure if i could or should put off my schooling that much. The other part of me is ready to be home. I'm definitely missing my family and the knowledge that I have a puppy waiting for me to play with when i get there is just the cherry on top. Being here in Florida has really cut down on the times that I actually get to talk with my family and I feel like i have no idea what is going on in there lives which can be a bummer sometimes. Even though I am working in one of the best places and have a lot of fun, it doesn't really mean that much when you can't share it with those that are most important in your lives. Now, if i could just add a few people here to my experience...that would be great! i don't think i'd ever leave. It's definitely going to take a lot of prayer and reflection to know just what I am suppose to do with these last 2 months, whether it's stay and extend them, or go home and see where this takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment